mad thanks to hownottokillyourparents for the glorious nomination (and inevitable win) of the Versatile Blogger Award this weekend! i like winning things. i like positive feedback. this is a good monday.
as i nom nom on my morning oatmeal, i can’t help but bask in the glory and pay it forward. one of the fabulous things about this award is that it multiplies in the community. kinda like mono on a high school campus.
here are the 15 blogs i’m nominating and why you should follow them too:
- Put Together: this is how life should be- clean, organized and well fed
- World Via Standby: instant travel inspiration
- Squeaky Robot: between the photography and the honesty of her site, you’re sure to leave feeling travel jealous or sassier
- Post It Notes from my Idiot Boss: just check it out. and then you will lol.
- The Oven Mitt: cute and yummy food. can’t go wrong.
- A TRAVÉS DEL UNIVERSO: eye candy
- Our Life in Food: love the idea for a low carb blog and i practically drool at their makings
- Craving Chronicles: if you like sweets, you must live here
- The Doodle House: they are like the people we all want to be…the ones who actually complete their tasks on their to do list
- Sugar and Cloth: vintage fun and food. can you go wrong?
and lastly… here are 7 things you should know about me:
- my record player is named Gerry.
- the only reason i exercise is so i can eat more. if i could sit and eat and be 700 pounds with no impact to my quality of life or health, i would.
- i love talking. and listening. but i really like to talk more.
- i’m a “why” child. my poor husband.
- my phone does not have internet access or a touch screen.
- commitment issues. i’ve got ’em. hence why you only see 10 other nominations instead of the 15. the rest will come…eventually (because i also have an addiction to completing tasks).
- i have a robot in almost every room in my house. and the color blue.